Can you get a virus from visiting or from a pop up on a website on ur iPhone?
Is it possible to get a virus on iPhone? (No it's NOT jail broken).
- Asked by Densey S from Jumbunna
- May 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get a virus from visiting or from a pop up on a website on ur iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, since you cannot download anything off of the internet onto your iPhone, you CAN NOT get a virus. The worst that can happen is that the website will download cookies onto your device, which can easily be cleared.
- Answered by Kyle H from El Paso
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use ur Apple iPhone 5c Bluetooth to get pics and music from other phones
- Asked by Lorraine K from Limerick
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use ur Apple iPhone 5c Bluetooth to get pics and music from other phones)
it says that the iphone 5s is 'unlocked'. does that mean if i were to order one from the australian website to be sent to myself in nz, it will work?
Why can't I buy iPhone from Apple free of contract? Am visiting the US; your carriers don't exist elsewhere,but phones are 2x as expensive at home :o/