We keep you informed
How will Apple keep me informed
of the progress of my order?
1. Order Processing
Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an order acknowledgment email confirming that we have received your order. If you have not received this email after 24 hours in case of a credit/debit card order or five (5) business days after making deferred payment (whenever applicable), please contact the Apple Store Customer Service team. Please note for credit/debit card orders, we may ask you to provide additional documentation before confirming your order.
2. Shipment notification
Once your order has been accepted and processed, you will receive a shipment notification email, advising you of an estimated delivery date. It will also contain information on how you can track your order online. Please note tracking information may not be available for all carriers.
3. Order ShippedIf you ordered a personalised product or a customised Mac, and you provided us your mobile number, we will send you an SMS advising when your order should deliver. The SMS will be sent one day after your shipment leaves our warehouse.
4. We aim to contact you via phone or email if:
- We require further information from you to process your order
- We need to make changes to your order (e.g. availability dates, product upgrades)
- We encounter problems during delivery
- You made changes to your order using our online Self Service
I have not received my order acknowledgement
or shipment notification email
Please make sure that the email address on your order is correct and that the email has not been directed to a spam folder.
- Your email address can be changed via our Self Service website.