Questions & Answers for GoPro HERO3+ Video Camera - Silver Edition
6 Questions from the Community
the black edition comes with a wifi remote. It also is lighter that the silver edition and can shoot higher frames rates and resolutions like 4k and 240 fps (but not at the same time). Black edition also has a setting called super view that is a super wide angle around 170-175. The black edition has a setting called auto low light mode that adjusts frame rates to get better performance in the dark. The black edition also has protune Protune, a setting that bumps up the bit rate to around 50 Mbps, but it also makes the colors look worse so that's only for people who are going to do post production color correction. But the black edition also is $100 dollars more than the silver.
- Answered by Steve M from Rockville
- Jul 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what are the differences between GoPro Hero3+black and GoPro Hero3+silver edition)
is it compatible with ipad air?
- Asked by Carlos G from Los Laurels
- Mar 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with ipad air?)
I am using this with a iPad Mini with Retina running 7.1 and it's working perfectly fine so I am assuming a iPad Air wouldn't be a issue for a unit in the league of action camera this is in. You will more than possibly need a active data connection on the iPad.
- Answered by Nathan H from Golden Square
- Apr 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is it compatible with ipad air?)
Whether slow motion videos option is available with this camera?
I would like to know whether it can capture the video in slow motion. To reveiw the movement of any action videos.
- Asked by Lakshmikumar A
- Jun 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Whether slow motion videos option is available with this camera?)
Does GoPro App work with the new black addition
- Asked by Carolyn S N from Orange
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does GoPro App work with the new black addition)
No. The camera has a built in Wi-Fi system that allows you to connect to your phone or tablet. You may be thinking about the wifi remote which is an optional accessory that can control your GoPro in extreme conditions.
- Answered by Adam V
- Apr 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (do i need any aditional device to use go pro hero3+ silver edition with iphone app?)
what kind of mount is used for this video camera
- Asked by B M F from Shelby
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what kind of mount is used for this video camera)