Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)
No answers yet
bulbs will flash light when iphone ring or message ?
- Asked by Jody C from Blackbutt
- Sep 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (bulbs will flash light when iphone ring or message ?)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Sep 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)