i have noticed one review that said the mike stopped working with an os upgrade. anybody used this with ios5 or macs running lion?
I would be using this microphone either with my mac mini or imac, both of which are running lion, and don't want to get it if it won't work...
I'm also curious if there is anyway it can be used with an iphone 4s running ios5?
it would be primarily for podcasting, interviews for documentaries (radio and video) and possibly for taping lectures (less important).
- Asked by Leanne C from Toronto
- Oct 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (i have noticed one review that said the mike stopped working with an os upgrade. anybody used this with ios5 or macs running lion?)
4 Answers from the Community
I'm running OS X Lion and it is NOT working on my iMac (2008) or MacBook Pro (2009)
- Answered by Jeff R from Houston
- Dec 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's working fine on mac os X Lion! :)
- Answered by Phonesavanh T from Gatineau
- Dec 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This works perfect on my Macs all running 10.7.2, and my iPad 2 running 5.0.1
- Answered by Rusty C from Mcloud
- Dec 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have 2 iMacs. One's running Lion 10.7.4, and the other is 10.7.5. I received my Yeti yesterday (Oct 28) and have not been able to get either operating system to recognize it.
I have tried different cables, I have tried to set it up on both machines, I've removed all other USB devices... and still no Yeti. I even re-installed Lion after I read that this worked for some people.
I own an old PC running Windows XP and it recognized the mic immediately. So, it certainly seems to be the operating system. However, it is advertised to work with OS X 10.4 +...
I currently have an email in with Blue's support. Hopefully, they can help.
- Answered by Craig Y from Saskatoon
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can my 2005 macbook upgrade to lion?
- Asked by Sherry H from Sarasota
- Oct 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can my 2005 macbook upgrade to lion?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
will it work with mountain lion?
- Asked by Alexandria C from Cerrillos
- Aug 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with mountain lion?)
- Asked about: Logitech TrackMan Marble Trackball