Do these stay on while doing a HARDCORE workout?
- Asked by Alan I from Mcallen
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these stay on while doing a HARDCORE workout?)
4 Answers from the Community
Having used the P5s, for a quite a bit, I believe they will stay on. I personally haven't used them while exercising; due to the imported sheep skin leather gets immensely warm on your ears and they will make them sweat profusely.
I wouldn't recommend these for workouts because you'll sweat on the earbuds and they are very expensive. The C5s are less expensive and go in your ears. Other than the P5s getting way too hot on your ears after a few minutes, like hot burger patties on your ears, is the only flaw in my opinion. They are still worth every penny because of the clarity and physical construction; not a hint of plastic to be seen...
- Answered by David N from San Diego
- Mar 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have p5s and they would not stay on well durring a workout. P3s however do stay on better and are smaller and lighter with fabric instead of leather. P3s are better for a workout.
- Answered by Elon M from Dallas
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It's a tight fit, so yes.
- Answered by L.a. R from Marblehead
- Aug 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
oh yea they do stay on during workouts :)
- Answered by Ramesh J
- Apr 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Do you have to have your iPhone with you while you workout?
- Asked by Jennifer B from Toronto
- May 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to have your iPhone with you while you workout?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
If you take off the battery,the files will stay in the phone?
- Asked by Melcerock M from Mexico
- Apr 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If you take off the battery,the files will stay in the phone?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…
IS THERE A NIKE WORKOUT FOR THE IPOD CLASSIC?
- Asked by Lisa S from Coconut Creek
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (IS THERE A NIKE WORKOUT FOR THE IPOD CLASSIC?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor