does it fit the macbook air?
- Asked by Amanda G from Conshohocken
- Aug 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it fit the macbook air?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Not exactly, but pretty well unless you are fussy.
Tested on the 11.3 MacBook Air.
It's a good fit, except for the top row of keys where where the key indents in the Moshi extend about one or two millimetres above (i.e. away from the user) the top keys - toward the screen, and the key indents in the bottom row extend about one or two millimetres below the bottom keys (toward the user).
In other words, the top row and bottom row of indents are slightly bigger than the keys they cover. Not vertically bigger, but a slightly larger size.
I didn't first notice the small extension of the indents to the top and bottom of the key board at first, until I looked closely.
Airbook lid closes just fine.
- Answered by Don F from Ottawa
- Mar 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this VGA fit my MacBook Air
- Asked by Ma. Dolores M from Quezon City
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this VGA fit my MacBook Air)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Can you fit the MacBook Air in this case or would it be too loose?
- Asked by Nancy N from Tuckahoe
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fit the MacBook Air in this case or would it be too loose?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 13" Sleeve for…
will this fit a macbook air 13 inch?
- Asked by Rhi C from Newcastle
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit a macbook air 13 inch?)
- Asked about: Cocoon SLIM Backpack