alternative instalation methods
I am trying to install the MX Desk Mount LCD Arm and my desk doesn't have a wide enough border to fit the arm onto the edge of the desk. Is there any alternative methods or supplies to help remedy this?
- Asked by Christopher B from New York
- Oct 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (alternative instalation methods)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, there is an alternative installation method that comes with the product. It is designed to attach the arm to the desk via a cable hole in the desk or a whole you drill yourself.
- Answered by Kinga C from Lemont
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That's a tough question to answer without seeing your desk and knowing more details. I would guess that you might be able to just add a small piece of wood (a "shim") that would make the area in question 'wider'. It very much depends on the precise details of what you describe (obviously)...
- Answered by John I. C from Ridgway
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does Apple have an alternative to jave
- Asked by Neil O
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have an alternative to jave)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
What App is the best alternative to iDVD
- Asked by John L from Argyle
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What App is the best alternative to iDVD)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Is there an alternative for the Macbook Late 2009?
- Asked by Joshua B from Ithaca
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an alternative for the Macbook Late 2009?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote