Can it be compatible with android devices also?Is there a promotional price for students?
I have an iPod 4th generation and i knew that the headphone jack of android devices are the same with the iPod. So, I wanna ask if this brand new beats solo hd headphone is also compatible with android devices or not.
I also want to know if this new headphone has a promotional price for students or not.
3 Answers from the Community
The headphone will work.The Middle button will function as an Answer/End although the Volume Up and Down button will not work. But if your android device is BeatsAudio enabled then all three buttons with work.
- Answered by Robert Y from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only the middle button works on Android devices even if they have Beats.
- Answered by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
you can only listen to music but you cant do volume up/down. but i think you can only get special financing
- Answered by Anthony B from Lincoln
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is iBaby compatible with android devices?
- Asked by Joseph A from Newbury Park
- Mar 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iBaby compatible with android devices?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet
Are Beats compatible with android devices?
- Asked by Mercedez S from Marysville
- Dec 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Beats compatible with android devices?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…