what do you do with the leftover from a gift card?
i was wondering if you could put the leftover money together instead of wasting it.
- Asked by Louise W
- Nov 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what do you do with the leftover from a gift card?)
3 Answers from the Community
It sits on your account and can be used in the future. It can aslo be used as part payments. say you have £1 left over and you want to buy an app or song for £1.29 iTunes will take £1 from the credit anf then the rest (29p) from your debit/credit card.
- Answered by Conor E
- Feb 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you've redeemed a Gift Card, the amount you don't spend is kept to your account. I think it's possible to combine two Gift Cards' balances, if that's what you meant... just redeem another Card while you still have a balance from a previous one. :) Hope that helped.
- Answered by Jonathan G
- Nov 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The leftover amount stays on your iTunes account. You can redeem another card and that gets added to what's on your account already. Let's say you have 9p left on your account, if you were to purchase an app for 59p, the remaining credit gets deducted and 50p is billed to your credit/debit card.
- Answered by Siu Yan C
- Mar 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use gift card buy iphone ?
- Asked by Eric L from Kowloon City
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use gift card buy iphone ?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
if i order apple tv ( with 25$ gift card ), how can i get gift card? with plastic card ? or at my account?
- Asked by Wook Soo S from Wilmington
- Aug 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (if i order apple tv ( with 25$ gift card ), how can i get gift card? with plastic card ? or at my account?)
- Asked about: Apple TV