Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)
2 Answers from the Community
by using the 12W USB power adapter you will not damage your iPad Mini battery.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Yim Chuan T from Ayer Itam
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I get a Replacement batteries for iPad mini
- Asked by Joy G
- May 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a Replacement batteries for iPad mini)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Will a 16GB SD card download before the battery on the iPad Mini runs out?
- Asked by Alan B from Mercer Island
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 16GB SD card download before the battery on the iPad Mini runs out?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader