How does the quality of these differ from Apple's in-ear headphones?
- Asked by Alfred N from New Hope
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the quality of these differ from Apple's in-ear headphones?)
3 Answers from the Community
They sound much warmer and clearer, and are definitely more comfortable. There will be more ambient noise, however, than the in-ears, and people next to you will hear your music if it is loud. the tradeoff is less isolation for more comfort and a more natural sound.
- Answered by Brandon J from Port Royal
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've got both of these and I'd say that the sound quality is a little better and the volume a LOT LOUDER. They isolate noise somewhat but not to the same extent as the In Ear jobs, they do this job brilliantly if that's what you're after. I find the In Ear very tough to use on a phone call as you can't hear your own voice (except the reverberations your voice makes in your skull and chest which is a most odd effect).
The quality is better. In Ear do a special job in noisy surroundings, EarPods are more natural and louder.
- Answered by Nick D
- Sep 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Although midrange is only slightly better, base sounds a lot better
- Answered by Farrel I
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?
- Asked by Muhammad F from Surabaya
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?)
- Asked about: Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphon…
Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.
- Asked by Tyler B from Kennett Square
- Nov 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…