does this work?
- Asked by Nelson L from Saratoga
- Feb 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work?)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple didn't release a piece of copper wire with a rubber coating just for you to tie something with. Of course it works unless you get a third party charger which don't always work. Since this is the apple website they aren't gonna bootleg their own chargers.
- Answered by John D from Panorama
- Mar 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does it work? What does it do?
- Asked by Kole V from Danbury
- Dec 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it work? What does it do?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneBase Hands-Free FM
No answers yet