How much does it weigh, and how much thickness does it add?
- Asked by Brianna W from Arlington
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does it weigh, and how much thickness does it add?)
5 Answers from the Community
According to my postage scale, the case weighs 5.2 oz.
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It still maintains its thin design and remains lightweight.
The case does, however make a weight difference. The difference is noticeable, but doesn't reduce the value/quality of the iPad; it is still easily held in one hand.
It adds about a quarter inch or less thickness total; maintaining the device's thin design.
- Answered by Cameron T from Wilmington
- Jan 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The weight is minimal. Certainly the same or less than the iPad Smart Cover. And while it does not add much thickness, it does add a surprising amount of height and width.
- Answered by Scott S from Seattle
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I don't have an exact answer, but it is both very light and very thin. You will hardly notice a difference.
- Answered by Stephen W from Philadelphia
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
The smart case is very thin and lightweight, adding very little bulk to your iPad.
- Answered by Daniel O
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
How much does this weigh and how thick is it?
- Asked by Rob H
- Oct 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this weigh and how thick is it?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED