Digital to analog conversion of audio
When this is connected to an iPod, is the output signal of the audio sent in a digital form where an external DAC is required or will the iPod handle that? And so would that mean that an external DAC can be used to listen to music? What about for the iPad?
- Asked by Ernest P from Tallahassee
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital to analog conversion of audio)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the 3.5mm port support both analog and digital (optical) audio?
- Asked by Denis V from Albany
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 3.5mm port support both analog and digital (optical) audio?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock