Can I connect my laptop from work (Dell / HP) to a Thunderbolt Display?
I would like to buy a Macbook Air for home but I would like to use one monitor for both, my PC from work (Dell / HP) and my new Macbook. I really like the Thunderbolt display but I am not sure if it will work with my PC.
- Asked by Juan S from Katy
- Aug 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my laptop from work (Dell / HP) to a Thunderbolt Display?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is not currently a converter to use the thunderbolt display with a computer without thunderbolt capability. There are converters that would allow you to use the macbook air with any other display.
- Answered by Austin G from Crestwood
- Jul 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the new Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Washington
- Sep 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the new Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Using a thunderbolt display with a PC?
- Asked by Gloria L from York
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a thunderbolt display with a PC?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
does it work on dell laptops
- Asked by Elisabeth L
- Feb 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work on dell laptops)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard