Does this work with a mac Book 2.1
I have a mac book 2.1 but the power adapter has blown, the cable fitting looks similar to the 45 fitting but isn't identical, will it work.
- Asked by Barry D from Stafford
- Mar 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a mac Book 2.1)
1 Answer from the Community
All of the mac books use the 60W MagSafe so yes you should be fine with this new product. Between me and my roommates we have a 1st gen Macbook a 2010 Macbook and a 2010 Macbook Air and we all can use the new 60W charger.
- Answered by Justin L from Melbourne
- Apr 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with mac book pro ???
- Asked by Mohammad B from Saudi Arabia
- Nov 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac book pro ???)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gam…
No answers yet
don't have mini adapter port on old mac book 2,1; Have a VGA mini adapter connector. is there an adapter for this?
- Asked by Sandra I from Millburn
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (don't have mini adapter port on old mac book 2,1; Have a VGA mini adapter connector. is there an adapter for this?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter