i am running on 10.5.8 and want the new i tunes 10.7 but it wont let me download this what do i need to do to be able to get this?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple now delivers downloadable apps such as iTunes through the App Store. In order to access the App Store you must have OS 10.6.6 or later.
If you have an Intel-based Mac you can install Snow Leopard.
If you have a PowerPC processor, you can not install Snow Leopard.
(look in the Apple Menu, "About This Mac", and see if you have an Intel processor or a PowerPC processor).
You also need at least 1GB of memory. More is better.
Once Snow Leopard is installed, select "Software Updates" in the "Apple" menu to update to OS 10.6.8 (the last version of Snow Leopard).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Would like to use it with OS 10.5.8 and OS 10.10 I have 2 mac sitting side by side
- Asked by Linda W from Pasadena
- Jun 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Would like to use it with OS 10.5.8 and OS 10.10 I have 2 mac sitting side by side)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2650 All-in-One …
does this mouse work with 10.5.8?
- Asked by Karen M from Taos
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
os x 10.6.8 How can I download the current OS?
- Asked by L Stephen A from Provo
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (os x 10.6.8 How can I download the current OS?)
- Asked about: Mac