does the amber light remains steady or flashing?
- Asked by Maria Rosa C from Rio De Janeiro
- Feb 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the amber light remains steady or flashing?)
3 Answers from the Community
The amber light is steady if it is charging.
If the amber light is flashing it means that there is some problem with charging the batteries, maybe they aren't compatible with the charger, they are in the wrong way around or they are defective.
- Answered by Shaun J from Belmont North
- Aug 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If the charger 'blinks' when you plug it in, take the batteries out and then put them back till you have a steady light.
- Answered by Lindsay F
- Feb 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
My charger blinked when I first tried charging the batteries. I also found that by unplugging it and plugging it in a few times (5 - 10 times), then eventually the light stayed on solid and the batteries charged fine, through to a green light and eventually the light turns off.
Waiting until the light turns off gives you the maximum charge as reported by the Bluetooth device menu entry for your keyboard or trackpad battery level. If you stop when the light is green, the charge will be 80 - 90%. If you wait until the light turns off, it reaches 100%.
- Answered by Michael W from Vancouver
- Dec 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can this light stay on continously, or is it just a flash?
- Asked by Sam L from Virginia Beach
- Jan 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this light stay on continously, or is it just a flash?)
- Asked about: Nova Bluetooth Flash for iPhone
What does it mean when light flashes green
- Asked by Vicki F from North Canton
- Sep 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it mean when light flashes green)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet
can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?
- Asked by Behrad M from San Francisco
- Aug 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter