Can I charge these batteries with other chargers? Like a Duracell or Energizer charger.
- Asked by Tyson B from Regina
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge these batteries with other chargers? Like a Duracell or Energizer charger.)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. They are standard NiMH batteries. They will charge in any battery charger designed to charge NiMH rechargeable batteries. But the Apple Battery Charger will charge them more efficiently, due to its intelligent low vampire draw current when the batteries are fully charged.
- Answered by Gary B from Menlo Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can.
The Apple Battery Charger can be used to charge any brand of AA size NiMH batteries (and AAA size if you have a AAA to AA adapter to fit them into).
The included Apple-branded batteries should preferably be charged with the Apple Battery Charger, but can be charged with other chargers as well. These batteries are special compared to the average rechargeable NiMH, so when possible, use the Apple charger.
- Answered by Andrew W from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can, right now I'm charging Duracell NIMH batteries. I have also charged Rayovac rechargeable NIMH batteries with no problems.
- Answered by John C from Butte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
yes but i wouldn't recommend it because they might be a different sized battery.
but if it was a 1900mAh 1.2V NiMh battery then it would. They would be the only batteries that would safely charge time after time
- Answered by Luke M from Currumbin Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?
- Asked by Janis L from Terre Haute
- Feb 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
Does a mac (laptop) come with a charger and battery included?
- Asked by Allison U from Roanoke
- May 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a mac (laptop) come with a charger and battery included?)
- Asked about: Mac