I will be in Africa in November. The place we are staying has wired internet. Can I use the wireless router to be able to use my ipad instead of pc
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. This product is a wireless router, so by plugging it into the wired network they have, you can create a wireless hotspot with this product to have internet access on your iPad along with other wireless devices.
- Answered by Jeffrey Y from Westmont
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?
- Asked by Ellen A from Saint Paul
- Oct 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can an iPad be hard wired to the Internet when no wireless is available.
- Asked by Richard M from Ipswich
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPad be hard wired to the Internet when no wireless is available.)
- Asked about: iPad