What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?
Especially when clicking/dragging/swiping/etc? Normally I use the one on the Macbook, but I sometimes plug the MacBook Pro into the TV and use a mouse/keyboard on my knee/leg/sofa! This Magic Trackpad might be far better, and at least I'd be able to swipe between spaces easier than my current middle mouse button to Mission Control shortcut. But equally it's quite expensive and it's not my normal usage scenario so I want to be very sure it'll click fine and really work nicely as I can't justify it if it's not that much better than my £5 mouse!
- Asked by Philip H
- Aug 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?)
1 Answer from the Community
I've found the Magic Trackpad great for using my iMac from bed but the clicking is part of the 2 front feet. So unless the trackpad is resting on something firm you can't click it (unless you press those buttons yourself). I didn't find this a problem since I use tapping anyway but if you want clicking, it can't do it.
- Answered by Severi H
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this unit have a feature that when armed would trigger an audible alarm if an iPad is removed?
- Asked by Shauna F from Fair Lawn
- Nov 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this unit have a feature that when armed would trigger an audible alarm if an iPad is removed?)
- Asked about: Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad 2
what is the weight limit on this arm?
- Asked by John D S from San Jose
- Feb 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the weight limit on this arm?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
Can i download pc games on my ipad mini like combat arms
- Asked by Wahab B from Wollongong
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i download pc games on my ipad mini like combat arms)
- Asked about: iPad