Can I just use a cheater plug, instead?

My wife is going to Japan soon. We have a U.S. 3-prong to 2-prong adapter already. Her house uses a 2-prong plug, just like older houses in the U.S. Can we just use that "cheater plug"? Or, is there something special about the Apple adapter?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions