Is this item compatible with an iPod Classic
- Asked by Anne R from San Francisco
- Mar 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this item compatible with an iPod Classic)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it is compatible with ipod classic. Or any device that you can plug a pair of headphones into. There is a 3.5mm jack.(headphone jack lol) underneath speaker. It is 3inch long 3.5mm cable to plug into any devices headphone jack. Or there is a 3.5mm input incase you need a longer cable(not supplied) and that input is also used for daisychaining more than 1 JBL Micro.
- Answered by Jamie C from Ottawa
- Jul 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. You can connect it through the headphone jack. Its compatible with any player with a headphone jack.
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
- Apr 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these earphones compatible with iPod Classic?
- Asked by Chelsea O from Roswell
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these earphones compatible with iPod Classic?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headph…
Are powerbeats compatible with iPod classic
- Asked by James L from Winston Salem
- Nov 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are powerbeats compatible with iPod classic)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet