Can I set different rooms with different colors? Do i have to be in the room to change it or iI can chose what room and what color i want?
2 Answers from the Community
You can definitely change any room to any color from your iPhone as long as you have one or more Hue bulbs in that room.
Here is a good use case for my home. We used to yell, "Dinner is ready" to our daughter's upstairs room. Now I have a scene called "Dinner is ready" on my "Hue Lights" app. When I tap this scene, my daughter's lights blink blue for ~10 seconds. No more yelling :-)
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, when setting your preferences on the HUE app, you can choose which lights are what colors. Also, in the 'light control' option on the app you can link light bulbs that are in separate rooms together.
- Answered by Erin H from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Using Multiple bridges in same house - can sets of lights in different rooms be controlled separately?
- Asked by Judson C from Savannah
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Multiple bridges in same house - can sets of lights in different rooms be controlled separately?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
all I want to do is use the AirPort Express to play music in a different room. does it still need to be wired to the internet?
- Asked by Charles S from Grandville
- Dec 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (all I want to do is use the AirPort Express to play music in a different room. does it still need to be wired to the internet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express