Is it compatible for Mac OSX10 9.1?
- Asked by John Z from Janesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible for Mac OSX10 9.1?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to the UK Epson website, this is compatible with Mavericks. Annoying that USA folks can purchase this on the Apple store, but UK residents can't :-(
FROM THE EPSON UK WEBSITE:
"OS X 10.9 Mavericks includes drivers for many Epson printers and scanner models and these drivers can be used with your Epson product ensuring your printing and scanning experience is uninterrupted."
"Many Epson drivers are supplied via Apple's Software Update and may already be installed on your system. Apple Software Update requires an active internet connection.
ICA (Image Capture Architecture) which is Apple's Scanner software. ICA supports only a local USB connection and not Network."
"Compatibilty Details for Epson Perfection V37/V370
Epson Scan support: Yes
ICA support: Yes"
- Answered by Jonathan R from Northampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is microsoft Office 2008 compatible with OSX 10.9.1
- Asked by Toni B from Warrenton
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is microsoft Office 2008 compatible with OSX 10.9.1)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
I need a printer compatible with Mac Pro with OSX 10.9.5.
- Asked by Wayne W from Wilmington
- Jan 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a printer compatible with Mac Pro with OSX 10.9.5.)
- Asked about: Mac