di i need antvirus
- Asked by Richard G from Guernsey
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (di i need antvirus)
1 Answer from the Community
I run a Mac computer business and I can safely say at this time you DO NOT need antivirus on your Mac. If you choose to run windows on your Mac make sure to not use bootcamp but installed Parralels (best options) or VMFusions (an ok option). On the windows side of your Mac you WILL NEED antivirus. We recommend AVAST for all your antivirus needs.
Now many of our customers ask "if there are virtually no virus for my Mac would would I even consider protecting it and are all the companies ripping people off selling apple antivirus?" The answer is that you Mac can have a virus on it that doesn't affect it or put you at risk in the slightest HOWEVER if you share a file with a windows user you can infect them. It also can provide peace of mind if your worried just having it there.
Avoid the big ones such as norton, Macafe, Kapetski (May have spelt that incorrectly) as they tend to slow down your machine a lot. Avast has 25 years of protection and seems to not slow down a Mac or windows machine at all. I hope this helps everyone who is asking this question out.
- Answered by Cam S from Delta
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to stream Netflix movies from my i pad2 to a tv Do i use the composite av input cable? Is this a30 pin to a hdmi connector. Connector is issu
- Asked by John C from Leesburg
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to stream Netflix movies from my i pad2 to a tv Do i use the composite av input cable? Is this a30 pin to a hdmi connector. Connector is issu)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Can you tell me if this Lightning to 30 pin adapter will connect my new iPad to the Pure Connect di100 docking station?
- Asked by Chris L
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you tell me if this Lightning to 30 pin adapter will connect my new iPad to the Pure Connect di100 docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?
- Asked by Phoebe T from Kingston
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet