Will this product affect my brightness?
I am worried that the privacy screen will reduce the brightness of my screen. How bad is this products affect on brightness?
- Asked by Braiden V from Calgary
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product affect my brightness?)
1 Answer from the Community
I've just got this filter today. I was bit worried about the reduced brightness at first as the filter appears to be virtually much darker than I expected. However, when I put it on, it doesn't seem to affect much. I have the brightness slightly less than halfway in a room with normal light and it is more than enough for me. Note that I use the matt side (as I hate glare and reflection). Would have loved to compare it side by side with the glossy one but don't think there's a big difference.
All in all, the filter doesn't bother me at all with the brightness.
- Answered by Kriengsak P from Gold Coast
- May 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this product make the screen darker or less bright?
- Asked by Elvis T from San Jose
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product make the screen darker or less bright?)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…
Some appliances with magnets can affect users with heart pacemakers. Does this apply to this product?
- Asked by Barbara W from Eastbourne
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Some appliances with magnets can affect users with heart pacemakers. Does this apply to this product?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…