will it work with classic iPod
- Asked by Frances T
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with classic iPod)
2 Answers from the Community
Since the iPod Classic does not have Bluetooth built in you cannot use this feature, however you can still use a 3.5mm connection and play music through the AUX on the Bose.
- Answered by Marie-louise O
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will if you plug the classic iPod into the speakers 3.5mm port.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
- Aug 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this device work with the classic ipod?
- Asked by Piper E from Hawthorne
- Dec 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device work with the classic ipod?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
No answers yet