Will this work with iPad 3
Ie can it connect to wifi or via a cable to iPad 3 to back up my iTunes library, videos and pictures?
- Asked by Daniel S
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad 3)
1 Answer from the Community
No, not directly.
You can connect the drive to your Mac as an external drive. Your iPad would then be able to backup to the drive when both are connected to your Macintosh computer. Instead of backing up to the Mac's internal drive, you would backup to the external drive. iTunes can work with the internal or external drive connected to your Mac computer.
- Answered by Mike M from Beaverton
- Mar 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work with ipad 3?
- Asked by Andrew S from Melbourne
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipad 3?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Does this work for IPad 3?
- Asked by Jason A from Los Angeles
- Mar 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for IPad 3?)
- Asked about: Philips Fidelio SoundRing Portable …