Does the leather bleed on to a white iPhone 5?
- Asked by Susan K from Morristown
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the leather bleed on to a white iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
2 Answers from the Community
My friend has had a BookBook for iPhone 4 (his one is white) for just over a year, and he's not got any issues with it. I would guess it's the same materials used in the BookBook for iPhone 5, so I wouldn't worry about any bleeding.
- Answered by Callum K
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've only had my BookBook since christmas, and so far no bleeding. The leather has formfitted to my phone nicely. My ID, no more then ten paper bills,and two credit cards fit well. no problems with the phone falling out or using either of the cameras.
- Answered by Charles H from Mechanicville
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?
- Asked by Steve H
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Does this allow for apples leather case to remain on?
- Asked by David S from Omaha
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this allow for apples leather case to remain on?)
- Asked about: Nike Armband for iPhone 5/5s