Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?)
2 Answers from the Community
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but if you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend!
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it's raised lip is protective yet low-profile.
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?)
- Asked about: ADOPTED Lens Case for iPhone 5