Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
1 Answer from the Community
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges
- Answered by Shujaat A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the on/off switch on the battery case used for?
- Asked by Christian S
- Dec 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the on/off switch on the battery case used for?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?
- Asked by Justin K from Batavia
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…