Does this stand allow the user to change the angle of tilt of the iPad, or is it fixed?
3 Answers from the Community
It's fixed, but its the perfect height.
- Answered by Gerry R from Long Pond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This can be bent, at the bend near the top rod attachment point, if you have a solid bench vise. I bent mine to a 45 degree angle for more perpendicular angle to my line of sight for desk top viewing.
- Answered by John S from Mason
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It is a good angle if you are working at a desk. I use mine primarily for displaying recipes and have to set the stand on something that is about one foot high to be able to see the screen when cooking. I am tempted to try bending it but that would be a risky move as I think it would break.
- Answered by Maryanne B from Volin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this a fixed angle stand or is the angle of viewing adjustable?
- Asked by Steven N from Woodland Hills
- May 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a fixed angle stand or is the angle of viewing adjustable?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master REN Stand for iPad
Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?
- Asked by Shelley W from Wheeling
- Dec 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?)
- Asked about: Belkin Tablet Stage Stand + App for…
Does this cover allow you to stand up your ipad?
- Asked by Joy D from Elburn
- Aug 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cover allow you to stand up your ipad?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPad m…