can you use the scarlett 2i2 with ipad 3?
- Asked by Michael L from Huntington
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the scarlett 2i2 with ipad 3?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have an IPAD 3 with IOS6 loaded. I bought the Scarlett and a belkin powered usb hub. I am using Multitrack DAW as it will record 24 bit audio and allow you to record multiple channels at once. I hooked up the interface and I did not recieve any errors. Multitrack saw the interface as the input switched over to stereo and allowed me to arm two tracks pointing one to mono 1 and the second to mono 2. I will report back after I have actually recorded to both...but so far it looks good.
- Answered by William M from Camp Hill
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a Macbook Pro 1.3 get updated to Snow?
- Asked by George C from Charlotte
- Feb 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a Macbook Pro 1.3 get updated to Snow?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet
Which Apple computer would be best for Graphic Design and Music recording/ Production?
- Asked by Rosamaria A from Las Vegas
- Dec 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Apple computer would be best for Graphic Design and Music recording/ Production?)
- Asked about: Mac