Will this work in Canada, and can I charge an iPad2 & iTouch4 at the same time?
I am travelling to Canada next month and wish to take my iPad2 & iTouch4 with me. Will this device charge both at the same time, and does it fit into a Canadian power socket (which is similar but not identical to the USA)?
- Asked by Helen D
- Apr 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Canada, and can I charge an iPad2 & iTouch4 at the same time?)
1 Answer from the Community
US and Canadian power outlets are identical. There's no need for any special adapter. This particular device is meant to attach to a MacBook AC adapter to provide a single USB connection. What you are looking for is an AC adapter that has two USB inputs to charge an iPad and iPod Touch at the same time. Those can be easily found online cheaply.
- Answered by Edward P from Streamwood
- Apr 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge a ipad 1 and a ipad 2, at the same time.
- Asked by Barry W from Windsor
- Dec 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge a ipad 1 and a ipad 2, at the same time.)
- Asked about: iHome iD99 Triple-Charge Dual-Alarm…
will itouch 5 cases fit an itouch 4?
- Asked by Paul M from Liberty Township
- Oct 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will itouch 5 cases fit an itouch 4?)
- Asked about: iPod