Does it work with the new I phone 5
- Asked by Denice C from Vacaville
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the new I phone 5)
2 Answers from the Community
There would be no reason why it would not work with the new iPhone 5 "lightning cable". The new cable works on the same 5 volt signal as its predecessor (iPhone 4-4S). It still connects via universal serial bus or "USB" connector. I hope this helps clarify the question.
- Answered by Jonathan W from Germantown
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does work, however I encountered a problem with my 5S. Internally there was an issue with the extra power. My screen became unresponsive to touch while it was plugged in. I thought it was the plug bug itself but in actual fact it was the phone. I have just gotten the phone replaced today and the new phone works wonderfully with it! SO if by chance yours ends up not working its the phone not this item.
- Answered by Ally B from Temecula
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the dock work with a phone in a case?
- Asked by Keri S from Seattle
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the dock work with a phone in a case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock
do these work with I-Phone 5 and/or the new I-Pod?
- Asked by Brenda J H from Overland Park
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do these work with I-Phone 5 and/or the new I-Pod?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…
Will my new I phone 6 sim fit and work in my old iPhone 5
- Asked by Darren M
- Feb 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my new I phone 6 sim fit and work in my old iPhone 5)
- Asked about: iPhone