is it posible to mount the ipad in the car with this accesorie?
- Asked by Angeles F from Mexico
- Jan 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it posible to mount the ipad in the car with this accesorie?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is a simple hook system. It can be used anywhere with the right ingenious thinking. It works over the steering wheel or hanging off other objects. It probably wouldn't be very stable hanging off the headrest of a seat while driving down the road. Ingenious thinking will increase the usability of this product.
- Answered by Christopher W from Pine Island
- Jun 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This product is not design for mounting in a car. Have a look at the Scosche website @ www.scoscheDOTcom They have iPad mounts specifically designed to securely attach the mount to a car headrest.
- Answered by Paul K from Kanata
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I use it in the car
- Asked by Neil M
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I use it in the car)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will this Belkin Car Mount work for an iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Bernie M from Lake Elsinore
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Belkin Car Mount work for an iPhone 6 plus?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Vent Mount for iPhone