What is the stroke depth on this keyboard, and is it deeper than a typical Apple Mac Pro keyboard?
I prefer a slightly deeper stroke than on Apple keyboards because of the tactile feedback. Fewer mistakes.
- Asked by Keith I from Ellicott City
- Oct 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the stroke depth on this keyboard, and is it deeper than a typical Apple Mac Pro keyboard?)
3 Answers from the Community
Bought the keyboard recently. Has the same shallow stroke as the MacBook Pro, somewhat softer. Chose it as it is most similar to the laptop's keyboard.
- Answered by David R from Sonora
- Dec 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
not 100%, but the keys appear to be more of a laptop style like Apple's, it will not be like a "full" keyboard like what you typically get with a PC or anything like that. There are some good close-up shots on Logitech's site. It doesn't allow me to post links so just go to Logitech's site and check out the image gallery
- Answered by Anthony P from New Lenox
- Oct 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The keys are pretty much identical to Apple's own bluetooth keyboard - the one that does not have the numeric keypad etc.
- Answered by Randall K from Los Angeles
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book
- Asked by Nancy W from Oviedo
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …