does it charge?
I want to keep my ipod in my car. Does the cable charge the ipod too or do I need a seperate device for that?
- Asked by Susan H from Tuckerton
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it charge?)
3 Answers from the Community
It does only audio
- Answered by Ernest L
- Jul 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No - it's an audio cable so will not charge.
- Answered by Ken O from Calgary
- Feb 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, it does not charge your iPod or iPhone devices. It just allows you to play your music.
- Answered by Phil L from Meridian
- Jun 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do i have to charge it to use
- Asked by Liku W from Silver Spring
- Dec 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to charge it to use)
- Asked about: Beats Mixr High-Performance Headpho…