do Bose speakers connect up to iPhones?
- Asked by Evelyn K
- Aug 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do Bose speakers connect up to iPhones?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, although you may be at risk of interference from your phone if it's too close, switching to airplane mode would eliminate this (although would also prevent phone calls etc.) or I use my Bose with an Apple Airport Express which lets me use them wirelessly with my iPhone and Mac, meaning the phone doesn't need to be near the speakers and there's no cables that need to go into my iPhone.
- Answered by Sam C from Melbourne
- Dec 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with iphone 4s?
- Asked by Robert P from Kingwood
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iphone 4s?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display
- Asked by Paul T
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Can I connect this speaker and my Bose mini at the same time?
- Asked by Thomas H from Homewood
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect this speaker and my Bose mini at the same time?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…