can this be used with the new IPAD 2?
- Asked by Michael K from Viera
- Apr 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with the new IPAD 2?)
4 Answers from the Community
Actually, yes it can. With or without the adapter! I just purchased this product and have been using it with my iPad 2.
However, as soon as I opened the box, I found a note to the buyer:
iPad 2users, please contact Customer Service for a free iPad 2 bracket to be used with JBL ONBEAT.
You can go online and use the promotional code they give you or you can email customer service. I used the online form and received my bracket within days.
However, I have not had to use the bracket yet. It works fine without it. I suspect if I rotate the iPad 2 to play horizontally, then the bracket will be very necessary.
- Answered by Andrea Z from Milwaukee
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The only hands-on preview I can find of the OnBeat (tested with an iPad 2) is by iLounge. They say it's NOT compatible with the iPad 2, not without an adapter. Unfortunately, the manufacturer hasn't announced any adapter to be released in the near future.
- Answered by Braden N from Orange
- Apr 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As of April 27, 2011: JBL has also released a new bracket designed to fit your
- Answered by Lenore S from Riverbank
- Apr 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes this is compatible with iPad 2. The brace that holds the iPad is very cheaply made and you cannot use the iPad in landscape.
- Answered by Anthony L from Wauwatosa
- Apr 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
The new ipad is it ipad 2 ?
- Asked by Reem A
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (The new ipad is it ipad 2 ?)
- Asked about: iPad
can you listen to music using the hdmi cable and the hdmi adapter?
- Asked by Steve S from Houston
- Sep 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you listen to music using the hdmi cable and the hdmi adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Can this printer be used with IPad 2
- Asked by Irene L. C from San Jose
- Jan 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this printer be used with IPad 2)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Pri…