RE Bretford Sync Tray, when syncing multiple devices each is synced following it's own settings or all are synced with the same content as if 1 device
1 Answer from the Community
You can choose to configure your devices either identically or differently to best suit your needs. This is controlled through the software: either iTunes, or Apple Configurator. iTunes treats each device individually, while Configurator is better suited for mass-configuring groups of devices.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will iPad Air sync with MacBook?
- Asked by Jack P from Inver Grove Heights
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPad Air sync with MacBook?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Can I sync my iphone with my computer with this device?
- Asked by Nate D from Nashville
- Sep 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync my iphone with my computer with this device?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable