Can I double click for fast reverse and triple click for fast forward as I can with the Apple in-ear headphones
- Asked by Catherine O from Seattle
- Mar 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I double click for fast reverse and triple click for fast forward as I can with the Apple in-ear headphones)
2 Answers from the Community
On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for rewind. Also on the iPhone music playing screen you can hold in either forward or backward button and that will fast foward and rewind.
- Answered by Nick M from Marlton
- Jun 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi, the double click hold for fast forward and triple click hold for fast rewind do work on compatible devices (see user manual: mostly iPod models). The user manual says full control of the remote will not work on all Apple products and from experience the rewind/ forward do not work on Mac book pro... However volume and skip tracks work.
Having said that the rewind forward functions don't work with iPod classic 160gb though the user manual says full control is supported for this device.
- Answered by Prashanth R
- Feb 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you fast forward or reverse the video with this Gopro
- Asked by Scott J from Longview
- Jan 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fast forward or reverse the video with this Gopro)
- Asked about: GoPro HERO3+ Video Camera - Black E…