Which laptop for business use?
I work for a small project management company and would really like to purchase a new laptop. I am fed up with the constant problems on every windows-based laptop I've had and would like a Mac, but am not sure which model to go for. I work both from home and the office so it definitely has to be a laptop. I do the following with my laptop:
- send a lot of emails
- am constantly on the Internet, using several pages at once
- I create a lot of excel spreadsheets and run multiple workbooks at once (usually managing budgets)
- I occasionally create graphics with adobe illustrator (logo work and print media), but this is not the primary focus of my job
We will be purchasing and maintaining a network/server for remote storage to help with memory.
Which is better for the above uses - MacBook Pro or Air?
- Asked by Sarah B from Elkhorn
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which laptop for business use?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
MacBook, iMac, MacBook Pro for hairdressing business
- Asked by Judith E from North Melbourne
- Jun 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook, iMac, MacBook Pro for hairdressing business)