should i get the 21 or 27 inch imac? I'm an english teacher doing graduate work, using 20+ word documents at a time for lesson planning, etc.
I've been using my 13 inch macbook circa 2008 and it's time for a new computer with more power and more screen. I have evernote, word, excel, safari, mail, imovie, and itunes all running at the same time while planning lessons. I usually have 20+ word documents open to cross-check my unit plans and I'd like to start using an iPad in conjunction with the imac. I make videos and podcast lectures for my classes as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Asked by Johnette H from Marmora
- Aug 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get the 21 or 27 inch imac? I'm an english teacher doing graduate work, using 20+ word documents at a time for lesson planning, etc.)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm university professor by trade and I use a MacBook Pro with the retina display that is a 15 inch. I have a 2.8 gigahertz system that runs blazing fast with a 768 gigabyte flash drive. the key to getting maximum usage and the type of work you do this to hook in multiple large monitors. Are you high definition LCD / LED TV sets to do what you do. Additionally I use dictation software on a really great desktop microphone. I've got the system tweak to maximum speed / performance so doing this might also work for you. Best of luck!
- Answered by Gayle G from Cave Creek
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Overlooking 2013 iMac 27 inch gpu
- Asked by Aiden N
- Sep 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Overlooking 2013 iMac 27 inch gpu)
No answers yet