Should I get an IPad or a Mac Pro?
I would like to buy a new laptop.
But I don't know if I have to buy a Mac Pro or an IPad.
What do you think about it?
- Asked by Audrey J
- Apr 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get an IPad or a Mac Pro?)
- Asked about: iPad
2 Answers from the Community
Why not get both? I recieved a 15" MAcbook Pro with retina display for graduation and also went and bought and Ipad mini for personal use. The Laptop allows usage of a keyboard. However when it comes down to it there are pros and cons for each one. If you have the $$ i would recommend getting both as when you are bored the ipad allows you to play games and is lighter than the macbook pro. Also you could always buy a bluetooth keyboard for the ipad for an extra 40 or so dollars.
Hope that Helped,
- Answered by Timothy F from Va Beach
- Jun 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on what you are going to use it for. If you travel a lot and want the features of a laptop I would look at the MacBook Air. But if you don't really care for the laptop features then look at the iPad. If you do neither of those and just want a powerful laptop then I would look at the MacBook Pro. I use my MacBook Pro 13in 2.9GHz 8GB Ram 750GB HD for everything from video editing to playing Call Of Duty. So it mainly depends on what you want to do with it.
- Answered by Zak W
- Nov 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Should I get a Mac Pro or IMac?
- Asked by Natasha B from Piscataway
- May 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a Mac Pro or IMac?)
how can i get office on my mac pro?
- Asked by Ernestina A from Mcallen
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i get office on my mac pro?)
No answers yet