1 Answer from the Community
I believe it does, otherwise you can manually access their computer by hand or screen share it to limit usage. I would try using automator. It's great for timed things, so if there's a face-time call at 7:00 sharp they computer will automatically set it up for me. You SHOULD be able to limit usage with automator- but if for some reason it doesn't, bring the computer into the apple store, and they'll get it set up for you.
- Answered by Michael C from Ada
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I do Parental control on MAC or i need to purchase extra application for that ?
- Asked by Harpreet K from Narre Warren
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I do Parental control on MAC or i need to purchase extra application for that ?)
monitoring software for parents
- Asked by Caroline W from Columbus
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (monitoring software for parents)
No answers yet