os x 10.6.8 How can I download the current OS?
I am trying to set up my new iPhone 5s.. I get an error says I need to download the latest iTunes, 11.1.3, and I downloaded it. Says it needs OS X version 10.6.8 to run. I go to my software and it says it is the latest software, OS X version 10.5.8 and says it is the latest software
What do I do now?
- Asked by L Stephen A from Provo
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (os x 10.6.8 How can I download the current OS?)
1 Answer from the Community
My imac does the same thing, It used to send me updates to download but hasn't for a very long time. When I press check for software update it says the same exact thing- yet I just purchased an ipodtouch and it says I need to upgrade my os.
Looks like, snow leopard is the very least we need to have in order to progress forward to use all the newer items- at least thats my take and no I haven't purchased it yet because I don't know if my computer will even work with any of these upgrades- trying to read a bit more to see if I can download and not be banging my head against the wall that I did.
Seemingly, if we don't update, I gather your iphone and my ipod are rendered useless when hooked up to our computers but may work via icloud only.
- Answered by Jeoffrey W from Staten Island
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this be used with macbook Mac OS X 10.6.8?
- Asked by Laurie W from Burney
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with macbook Mac OS X 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: LaCie 500GB Porsche Design P'9223 U…
No answers yet