I only have 4 USB ports on my iMac but need several more. Is there anything I look for in buying extra connectors that are reliable?
I don't really know what I need but I don't have anywhere enough USB connectors on my iMac. it comes supplied with just four. what are the best solutions to get a fast reliable extra connectors or such thing as printers and external hard drive?
1 Answer from the Community
The easiest thing to do to add more USB ports on your iMac would be to get a USB hub. I have a 7-port D-Link hub that I have used for several years, and it's still working great! These are relatively cheap and should "do the trick" for you.
- Answered by James V from Bethel
- May 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what PRINTER works with a iphone4s
- Asked by Tammie M from Fontana
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what PRINTER works with a iphone4s)
- Asked about: iPhone
I want to connect macbook to my samsung HLN437W HDTV old version. I have DVI [port on TV with 3 rows of 8 open slots? what Connectors do I need?
- Asked by Jamison M from Fort Myers
- Jan 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to connect macbook to my samsung HLN437W HDTV old version. I have DVI [port on TV with 3 rows of 8 open slots? what Connectors do I need?)